HR102 River Kwai Explorer
Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Hellfire Pass Interpretive Centre, Mon Tribal Village, Mon Dance, Death Railway Train, Stay at Hintok River Camp and River Kwai Resotel
- 3 days 2 nights
Period : Valid today – 31 October 2020
- Adult Rate net per person THB 10,350
- Surcharge single supplement THB 2,300
- Child 4 – 12 years Rate net per person THB 7,800
- 1 night accommodation at Hintok River Camp
- 1 night accommodation at the River Kwai Resotel
- 7 meals (Lunch /Dinner / Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Breakfast/ Lunch)
- Complimentary Mountain Bike usage
- English-speaking guide
- Join up transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program.
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Deviations of tour programs or time given in the program may sometimes necessary depending pn traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable
- This package is operated minimum 2 persons per trip.
06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok Downtown Area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok) 09.00 Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand–Burma Railway. The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience. Visit Allied War Cemetery, resting-place for more than 6,000 Allied prisoners of war (POWs). Visit the world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs. 12.00 Arrive at Hintok River Camp, Check–in and have Lunch. 14.00 Visit the Hellfire Pass Interpretive Centre which is dedicated to those Australians and other Allied Prisoners of War and Asian labourers who suffered and died at Hellfire Pass and elsewhere in the Asia Pacific region during WW2. Walking along the Hellfire Pass Walking Trails and return to Hintok River Camp Late afternoon Get on a mountain bike to visit a village or farm nearby the camp. 19.00 Dinner and overnight at Hintok River Camp
07.00 Breakfast 09.00 Check out and take a long-tailed boat to get River Kwai Jungle Rafts to visit the ethnic Mon Tribal Village 11.30 Depart to River Kwai Resotel. Check in and have Lunch 19.00 Dinner, followed by a 45-minute presentation of Mon Dance. Overnight at River Kwai Resotel.
07.00 Breakfast. Morning At your own leisure. 11.00 Check–out from the hotel 11.40 Lunch at local restaurant. 13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train through magnificent scenery, passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs. 14.20 Journey back to Bangkok. 18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.