HOW TO GET HERE
Easiest and most value of money way to get to us is to book our Package Tour which
we guarantee daily departure from Bangkok
By CAR from Bangkok
Driving directions (travel time ~ 3 hours)
- From Phra Pinklao Bridge; take Pin-klao Road for 35 kilometers until reach A2 junction.
- Turn right and follow road signs for Ratchaburi.
- Pass through Nakhon Chaisri and Nakhon Pathom province bypass.
- About 5 kms further from the bypass, take a flyover bridge with a sign for Kanchanaburi Take highway no. A323 to Ban Pong and follow road signs for Kanchanaburi Before reaching Kanchanaburi City, turn Right at Yak Kang Seung junction.(From Kanchanaburi city, following road signs to the Saiyok Noi Waterfall or Sangklaburi.)
- Drive straight around 50 km til passing through Saiyok Noi Waterfalls on your right.
- Then continue straight on the same highway 323 for 24 km.
- On your left, you will see a big blue signage like this. Which is a Provincial Agriculture and Cooperatives by government sector.
- Turn left and drive through. Please inform the guards that you are going to Hintok Camp. They will let you pass.
- Follow signage to ‘Hintok River Camp’. It is around 5km from the entrance.
- When you pass by a village, you will see our camp with a long bamboo fence by the end of the village.
MAP & ADDRESS
Located in Hellfire Pass, historical piece of land, Prisoners of War base camp during the WW2, by River Kwai Noi in Kanchanaburi province, Hintok River Camp at Hellfire Pass is rich in history and also nature like no others. Moreover our glamping site is also surrounded by a small local village, Had Ngew village. There is a local temple nearby where our guests can reach by the camp’s free mountain bike service. The route is easy, although reaching this village temple will require you to bike across the river on a suspension bridge.
Due to its accessibility through the highway, it makes Hintok River Camp at Hellfire Pass the perfect base to travel around the area and visit main tourist attractions in River Kwai such as Saiyok national park, waterfalls, Hellfire Pass Trails, Hellfire Pass Memorials, Lawa Cave, Treetop Adventure Park, Mon Village & Temple and many more.
HINTOK RIVER CAMP at HELLFIRE PASS Address
Hintok River Camp at Hellfire Pass
Resort Addess: 109 Moo 9 Ban Wang Khamen, Tambon Thasao, Saiyok,
Kanchanaburi 70150, Thailand
Phone (+66) 8 1754 3898
GPS Coordinates at the camp site: N 14.353383, E 98.929267
HOTEL TRANSFER OPTION
OUR PRIVATE TRANSFER
OUR HOTEL MANAGED TRANSFERS ARE PROVIDED WITH AN AIR-CON VAN
INCL. EXPERIENCED DRIVER. FLEXIBLE PICK UP TIME.
We experienced that there are some doubts about which kind of transport our guests can choose the best. As explained very clearly and briefly in the following link, we suggest our guests to go for the option regarding our own provided transport. Working with a company with years of experience will ensure our guests to arrive safely and in the shortest time as possible at their destination. Our private vans feature air-con and enough space for luggage.
Read this article
PRIVATE TRANSFER RATES
From accommodations in Bangkok (downtown area) to Hintok River Camp
Price: 4,500 baht / van / way
From Suvarnabhumi /Don Muang Airport to Hintok River Camp
Price: 4,800 baht / van / way
HOW TO BOOK >
After booking a room via our booking system. In the second page under “ENHANCE YOUR STAY”, you will see Private Transfer options where you book the transfer at the same time of the room reservation.
Or submit your request to our reservation staff at email@example.com